Young Professionals Board
The Young Professionals Board (YPB) supports the overall mission and programs of Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago. YPB members are entrepreneurial, ambitious individuals dedicated to advancing the efforts of BGCC through volunteering, fundraising, networking, and community engagement opportunities.
The YPB also seeks to broaden the reach of Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago’s volunteer leadership network by engaging talented young professionals and promoting the growth and development of Chicagoland’s future philanthropic leaders.
Why Join the YPB?
In becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to plan and attend fundraisers, meet new people and attend networking events. You will become part of the next generation of leadership helping BGCC achieve its mission.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional and leadership opportunities through committee and event chairmanship
Exclusive volunteer opportunities
Member name and business listing on all YPB printed collateral and on the BGCC website
Donor and Board recognition in the BGCC Annual Report
Gain knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit sector
Network with other young professionals in Chicago and have fun in a meaningful way!
How to Join
To become a member of the YPB, please fill out the application (click here
) and see information regarding membership expectations. Applicants will be invited to attend a board meeting and tour of a BGCC Club.
- Attend and actively participate in quarterly board meetings
- Attend at least 3 Board or BGCC events each year (Youth of the Year, YPB events, volunteer opportunities, etc.)
- Actively serve on a YPB Committee
- Pay annual dues ($250) before September 30th
- Purchase at least one (1) ticket to the YPB Annual Fundraising Event
- Secure auction items, sponsorships, or ticket sales for the YPB Annual Fundraising Event